COVID-19 AND THE NEZ PERCE COUNTY FAIR
WE ARE CONFIDENT OUR FAIR WILL BE SUCCESSFUL WITH A FEW MODIFICATIONS AND INCREASED EFFORTS TO KEEP GUESTS SAFE!
THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR GUESTS, PARTICIPANTS AND COMMUNITY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY. WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING:
- Additional Hand Sanitizing Stations throughout the fairgrounds
- Additional Hand Washing Stations throughout the fairgrounds that will be serviced regularly
- Additional Cleaning/Sanitizing procedures throughout the fairgrounds, especially high traffic and high touch areas
WHAT CAN GUESTS DO TO STAY SAFE?
- Utilize the hand washing and sanitizing stations provided
- Wear a mask indoors or where social distancing isn't practical
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance between parties
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- If you don't feel well, stay home
Please note that there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. Your entry onto the Nez Perce County Fairgrounds property constitutes your understanding of these risks, and you voluntarily assume such risks related to exposure of COVID-19. Help protect yourself by following safety protocols, and state and local public recommendations and mandates.
CDC COVID-19 web page