2022 FAIR 4-H RV PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS****PLEASE SUBMIT APPLICATIONS ONLINE OR VIA E-MAIL****
OF THE NEZ PERCE COUNTY FAIR BOARD
- RV PARKING APPLICATION / REGISTRATION PROCESS -
- All RV Parking Applications Open May 2, 2022 and are due with payment on or before July 31, 2022
- Completed RV Parking applications with payment will be processed and space assigned upon approval as follows:
- 1st Priority will go to Barn Superintendent (4-H/FFA & Open Class), Leaders, and those exhibitors whose residence is 15 miles (One way) or further from the Fairgrounds. Mapquest will be used to determine mileage.
- 2nd Priority will go to those whose residence is less than 15 miles (One way) from the Fair. Consideration is given based on space availability, the distance of residence from the Fair, RV Size, etc. Other factors may also be considered. Mapquest will be used to determine mileage.
- RV Applications received after July 1st will be processed as space is available.
- Notice of Space: Letter will be sent to address on application.
- RV PARKING AREAS: West-End (Stage 2): 40 ft. & under only / East-End (Stage 1): as available / Overflow: (Behind Swimming Pool) as available.
- NO RV PARKING IN UNDESIGNATED AREAS: Per City of Lewiston Ord. Numbers 3606, 4125, and 4205. Briefly stated the code indicates that any vehicle parked in violation of these ordinances may be, without notice to the owner of such vehicle, be towed by law enforcement of the City of Lewiston to an impoundment area, and kept at such impound area until all towage charges are paid by the owner or person entitled to possession of said vehicle.
- RV PARKING MOVE-IN SCHEDULE AS FOLLOWS:
NO Permits are needed. All campers must check in with attendant during move-in. RV’s cannot be removed until after 5:00 PM Sunday.
- RVs assigned in the West-End RV Lot Rows A & C and the Overflow Lot Rows D & E (see maps) will move in on Friday, September 16th, and Saturday, September 17th between 8:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- RVs assigned in the West-End RV Lot Row B and the Overflow Lot Row F (see maps) will move in on Friday, September 16th, and Monday, September 19th between 8:00 am – 7:00 –pm.
- RVs assigned in the East End RV Lot (all) may move in Friday, September 16th thru Monday, September 19th, 8:00 am – 7:00 pm.
- FIRE LANES – RV and/or any other vehicle will not extend, in any manner, into the designated fire lanes.
- WATER IS AVAILABLE FOR FILL UP ONLY: No stationery water hookups allowed during fair week. No water in the West or Overflow area.
- ELECTRICAL HOOK UPS are only provided in the East-End and West End RV Parking areas. No electrical in the Overflow area.
- GENERATORS must be turned off by 10:00 PM and not turned on before 7:00 AM per Lewiston City Code 24-45.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ARE ALLOWED anywhere on the Fairgrounds and on property the Nez Perce County Fair Board has been given approval to use during the Fair for fair purposes. Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, recklessness, will not be permitted. Disorderly conduct will not be tolerated as well as damage and/or destruction of property.
- MINORS must have a parent or designated adult chaperone in the same camping space for overnight stays.
- NO FIRES ALLOWED: Fully contained barbecue grills and camping stoves are okay. ABSOLUTELY NO OPEN FIRE PITS ALLOWED.
- NO PETS, with the exception of service animals and those involved in Fair performances/demonstrations, are allowed on the fairgrounds or any RV Park area.
- RV PARK ATTENDANT/SECURITY will be on-site to enforce the RV Parking Rules and Regulations of all Nez Perce County Fair Board RV Parking areas. Anyone found in violation of any RV Parking Rules and Regulations may have their RV camping privileges revoked in future fairs and other action deemed appropriate by the Nez Perce County Fair Board. The RV attendant will have the final say in all disputes.
- IF RV RESERVATION IS CANCELLED PRIOR TO AUGUST 15, a full refund will be given. Between August 16 and September 1 a 50% refund, after September 1, NO REFUND GIVEN.
Applicant agrees to indemnify, release, defend and save harmless the Nez Perce County Fair Board, its Board of Directors, Nez Perce County, its Commissioners, and the officers, agents and employees of each of the harmless from any and all claims of loss, damage, injury, liability claim or expense of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the performance of this agreement.
By signing the RV Park Application/Registration Form (or checking the box in the online form), I hereby acknowledge that I have received and read the RV Parking Rules and Regulations by the Nez Perce County Fair Board which apply to all areas the Nez Perce County Fair Board utilizes for the use of RV Parking during the Nez Perce County Fair. I accept responsibility for all occupants in the assigned RV Space and that any violation of said RV Parking Rules and Regulations may result in loss of future RV camping privileges and other action deemed appropriate by the Nez Perce County Fair Board.
The Nez Perce County Fair Board does not guarantee you will receive a space and reserves the right to refuse or revoke service and to modify rules and regulations at any time, without notice.