Pie Tasting Contest
Sponsored by Val and Paula Mundell and Jeffrey's Restaurant
- 1ST PLACE - $50 Cash and $50 Jeffrey's Gift Certificate
- 2ND PLACE - $45 Cash and $45 Jeffrey's Gift Certificate
- 3RD PLACE - $35 Cash and $35 Jeffrey's Gift Certificate
- 4TH PLACE - $25 Cash and $25 Jeffrey's Gift Certificate
MYSTERY PRIZE FOR THE BEST TASTING HUCKLEBERRY PIE
$50 CASH FOR BEST LOOKING PIE
Enter - Tuesday, Sept. 21 (Open Class Entry Day) - Noon until 8:00 PM in the Food Department. Pies will then be judged on Wednesday, Sept. 22, by the Open Class Judges using the normal baking criteria.
- Must be 12 years of age or older to enter
- All fresh homemade pies can be entered, including cream pies
- NO STORE-BOUGHT PIES
- Use only disposable pie pans. NO GLASS OR CERAMIC PIE PANS
BEST TASTING PIE CONTEST ENTRIES will be judged on Friday, Sept. 24, from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM at the Pavilion Stage. Judges will include local military, police and fire department members.
PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE CONTEST
Fruit pies can be donated to be sold at the 4-H Kitchen - simply sign the log permitting us to do so.